Can't find liquid chlorine

In Memphis area and can't find bleach/liquid chlorine, any ideas? I've read other posts where someone will say Home Depot or Lowes has it in such and such location but they don't, I've checked in person. Because of Covid, those websites are wildly unreliable as far as inventory. I'd consider buying in bulk if I knew where was feasable.

Hi, welcome to TFP! Unfortunately Covid 19 has alot of people scrambling to find liquid chlorine. I would call to check inventory levels before driving anywhere. Also look around for a local janitorial supply company. Sometimes you can find it there.

Reactions: johnnyutah2210
You have to use some form of chlorine, but you need to know the chemical levels you are working with so you will know how much you can use before you need to switch chlorine types or partially drain the pool. Do you have an FAS/DPD test kit?

Ok, when you get your test kit, run a full set of tests and post it here. We can help you figure out how to keep your pool chlorinated until you find a good source of liquid chlorine. Could you fill out your signature with the details of your pool? That information will also help us help you.

Have you taken a look at this tool to see if there’s anything in your area? It’s new so far this year, but it’s got multiple locations so far. Hopefully ones in your area. ?

Reactions: johnnyutah2210
Have you searched for "chlorinating liquid." Three of these in stock in Truse-in. Not sure how accurate the website is.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.