Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Hi there.

Trying to become a Gold supporter but am getting a blank page and error "Request not validated (from unknown source)" when I click the button on the page.

I'm sure I can just do it manually but wanted to flag it in case others try and then get discouraged!

Ben.

Thanks for reporting this issue. First time I’ve seen this one.......

I’ll take a peak tomorrow as I’m about to head to sleep for the night. Can you PM me with the steps you were taking and when the error message occurs? I just recently tried to purchase the update and all worked fine, but I’ll try to recreate the error tomorrow. 👍

The good news is I tried this evening from my cell and it worked fine. Thank you for being such an awesome resource

I'll try again from my laptop tomorrow and see if the error there persists. I was literally just clicking the button on the Donate page when the error appeared. Nothing else exciting!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.