Cannot see articles from desktop/laptop?

Jun 15, 2013
Marietta, GA
When I'm using your website on my laptop (via google chrome) I cannot open the pool school articles not the pool math page. When I click on the menu selection or from the home page it just opens the home page again. I've searched it thru google and thru your own search on the home page...it brings up the link I want then when I click it takes me again to the home page. If I click on the link via the right button and chose to open it "open link in incognito window" It works. Weird. just thought you all should be aware. Thanks!

I have the exact same problem as the original poster. Chrome, Edge and chrome on my phone all act the same way. Latest updates on all. Pool school and Pool math links all return to the main page at Home - Trouble Free Pool. I made sure cache was cleared and ad blockers were disabled. I've never been able to access these sections since reregistering last month. I have no problem getting into the forums or account settings. Even the Support TFP link reloads the home page!

Update: I tried Internet Explorer and it warns me that the browser is out of date but it too fails to load Pool School or Pool Math.

Last edited:
Interestingly, I logged out of my account and was able to access everything. Logged back in and the links redirect to the home page. Verified the same behavior on another computer. I guess the browser type isn't the issue, but something with the account.

Reactions: mknauss
Interestingly, I logged out of my account and was able to access everything. Logged back in and the links redirect to the home page. Verified the same behavior on another computer. I guess the browser type isn't the issue, but something with the account.
What happens when you click on the link below?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Can you either scroll down to the different sections and click on the link? My list of sections is on the left side... is your view too large to see that? can you scroll left to see if its over <----there but hidden in view?

Maddie :flower:

This is a slightly on the edge of dragging up an old issue, but as I'm having exactly the same problems as the users above (home page loads instead of followed links, but only when logged in) may I ask what resolved it?
Thanks.

I'm having the same issue with both Firefox and Safari -- while logged in, all the links redirect to the welcome page.

While logged out (both logging out manually, and opening the page in a FF private window, which logs me out) all looks as it should and links seem to direct properly.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.