Can you program more than two segments of time slots on T104 timer?

ShinDiors

Jul 16, 2021
Northern VA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Pool company set the pump on from 7am-5pm with the supplied on/off clippers. Is it possible to add additional on/off clippers to segment the time slots more, say on from 7am-12pm, then another slot from 1am-5am?

Related questions on best pumping time too: is it best to run the pump at night or while the time you are likely to swim? I sometimes have frogs coming at night to lay eggs (not sure if it is because of low FC or particular weather (after storm), I heard having running water would help in deterring them (hence the night time running thought)

Thanks in advance.

Do I need to somehow reboot the timer to make the new trippers work?

So the original pair of trippers is: "on" tripper at 7am, "off" tripper at 5pm, I turned the manual level on at timer on 3pm and it ran.

I turned the timer off at 330pm, and added a new "off" tripper at 1pm, and then an "on" tripper at 430pm, put the other "off" trigger at 730pm, but when I turned the manual level on at 335pm, the pump still ran. I intend to have it run from 7am to 1pm, then restart at 430pm till 730pm.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.