Can not decide on. Loop Loc liner... can anyone post photos of theirs with water?

MaywoodLiner

Mar 16, 2021
Maryland
Hi, we just can not decide on a liner... the contractor only installs Loop Loc liners and covers. I liked the Midnight Slate but worry about fading... We want to go boarderless. I keep lookin gin the liner pic round ups but anything I see that catches my eye is Lantham etc.

Please and thank you!

I had dark blue with the swirly swirl swirls. They were designed for still water to simulate moving water, with most pools being still more often than not. When the water was moving it was triiiiiiiiiiiipy and we left it running 24/7

what never showed up in pics was 1000 mini rainbows (well, red/green/blue flashes at least). They were obnoxiously beautiful and felt like paparazzi flashes going off.
51B26B08-BD83-4626-8581-A44F0354BD8F.jpeg

Zoom in for the pattern. Please disregard the half swamp part. 😁 Also I recently found my paperwork and it was a 20 mil liner. I was certain I chose thicker, and it sure felt thick, but I’d get another 20 from LL again in a heartbeat

F1F92EC0-6F1E-40A3-9CFA-20AA5845CED0.jpeg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.