Bronze Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I am already a bronze supporter but would like to become a silver or gold. How do I go about doing this and how does the pricing work with me already being a Bronze contributor? Thank you!

Last edited:
I believe each level of membership is its own entity. You can't "upgrade" from bronze to silver/gold or from silver to gold by donating the difference.
But all in all, you are saving money with the TFP method and donating is for a good cause. Everyone wins!
Donations help pay for web server costs, forum software costs, etc.

Because of tax implications and discount conflicts donations are not “upgradeable.” As Gene mentioned though we still hope you find enough value in TFP to toss in more support as it’s of HUGE help to the website. This year has been hard donation wise and every last bit helps.

You can also donate any amount and 'upgrade yourself' with the amount needed for the level you wished. It doesn't get you the badge, but you'll know you did your part, which is the important thing. It's really none of my business what you donated.

If you think it through, we have folks that donate X many times but only get one badge. It's not much different.

Please anyone donate what you feel we have been worth to you. Look up any charitable organization and see these are tough times for all of them.

Reactions: thefloatqueen
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.