Can anyone recommend at fiberglass pool installer in North Georgia?

JoySimons

Dec 21, 2020
Gainesville, GA
We have purchased a Leisure Pool for our new home which is under construction in Gainesville, GA. We had a guy lined up to install it, but it's been a month since we have been able to reach him, so we need to move on and find someone else. The pool (The Precision) is purchased and waiting at the factory to be delivered, we just need an installer to put it in and hook it up. We would like to have a heater, salt filtration, 2 LED lights and 1 bubbler on the tanning shelf with 1 row of coping around the edge. Our builder is doing the rest. Any recommendations would be helpful!

Thanks, Joy Simons

Does Leisure Pools not have recommended installers for the area? Did you buy the pool directly from Leisure? I bought mine thru a builder and his crew along with the manufacturer's reps installed my pool.

Maddie :flower:

Hi, thank you for your response. We bought it through a pool dealer in Athens but the installer through them can no longer be reached. Leisure gave us the name of one installer who is new to the business but told us he primarily does turf and was really rude. Was hoping to get a recommendation of someone who was happy with their installer to ease our minds. Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.