Can anyone please help me to identify what pool brand this is?

Yes hard to tell from that photo the top rail connector in that corner piece looks like it has a logo on it another brand could be Lomart
The op hasn’t been back since posting but I did find from a google image search that this is a vacation rental property- unfortunately no more pics of the pool except with the cover on.
My other thought was maybe an Esther Williams- it would have an EW on the corner cap. They were very popular in that area.
@shawnzheng you may want to take some more pics & send them to inyo pools for assistance
IMG_8322.jpeg

Reactions: Newdude

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hi everyone, thank you so much for all the replies!
I need the pool brand because I am trying to get a pool permit from the township so that I can do short term rental. They are asking for a pool manual to see if the pool setup is proper. I just purchased from the previous owner, he didn't know much about the pool
I took the corner picture and gave "Olympic Pools" a call, they said they don't sell that kind of pool, they suggested me to ask Cardinal Pool or Wilkes Pool.

You may contact these people & see what kind of info you can get.
& try inyopools they may be able to help you nail down something
So you’re sure the pool was never permitted? That’s usually the 1st place we tell people to check for info.

Reactions: 98Poolmaster
An inspector should know what they are doing.

I have never heard of an inspector who needed to read the manual for a pool.

You might need to have a pool service person review the installation and provide a note that says that everything is correct.
I contacted 3-4 pool service persons, it seems like they didn't want to guarantee that since they worry about something going wrong.

I contacted 3-4 pool service persons, it seems like they didn't want to guarantee that since they worry about something going wrong.
What township is it? How much is a pool permit?Did the previous owner have to go through the same process?Some installers or builders offer a pool inspection for a cost ,our company in Ohio does them for 150.00 with a written analysis.Probably doesn’t help you any just a thought on which direction to possibly try next

Reactions: Mdragger88
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.