Bloomsburg, PA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
I have been searching for a couple days, but have not been able to find the calibration procedure for this particular model.

I tested my salinity level a couple times and I took a sample to my local pool supply shop and all of the tests have the level around 3100-3200 ppm. My control panel is reading 2500-2800 ppm and is giving me a low salt alarm. I read through the manual but there was nothing that covered calibrating salinity. I was able to find directions for calibration for other models (the ones with a switch and dial), but not mine with the push buttons (pic attached).

All of my other chemicals are in spec. I am using a Hayward T-15 cell that I have verified is clean and does not have any build up.

Does anyone know if this is something I can calibrate myself, or am I stuck with having someone come out to the house to do it?

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide!

Attachments

• PXL_20220519_154002380.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220519_154002380.MP.jpg
    352.6 KB · Views: 4
Welcome to TFP.

The Aquarite does not have a salinity sensor. When the salinity it calculates diverges by more then 75% from actual salinity it means the cell is nearing the end of its useful life.

You should confirm your salinity with your own K-1766 Taylor Salt Test

Welcome to TFP.

The Aquarite does not have a salinity sensor. When the salinity it calculates diverges by more then 75% from actual salinity it means the cell is nearing the end of its useful life.

You should confirm your salinity with your own K-1766 Taylor Salt Test

Thank you for the help with this! I will get a salt test kit and from what it sounds like, end up with a new cell.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.