Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-3)
Hello,
I am so excited that I have all my readings where they should be…consistently! One test that I never concerned myself with in our above ground pools in the past was calcium. Now that I have everything else in order, I want to make sure my calcium level is ok. It’s currently reading 175, and Poolmath tells me my recommended is 250-650. Am I ok leaving it as is? What is the danger in leaving it? I don’t seem to have any calcium build up issues so far.
Thank you

Your CH is fine for your fiberglass pool providing you do not have a decorative tile line with grout.

Please be more specific in the description of your pool in your signature and list your equipment and models.

Your CH is fine for your fiberglass pool providing you do not have a decorative tile line with grout.

Please be more specific in the description of your pool in your signature and list your equipment and models.
Thank you. I do not have tile. And I thought I had included all of my info in my profile. I’ll work on it. Thank you!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.