Bypass installed for wfeatures pump, now noisy

I would really prefer that they just do the things to make it all right, so both they and I move on.
As with most pool builders, they hire other companies to do a lot of the work. However, at least in my view, if you hire someone to do work for you, you are responsible for the work. Period.
I cannot remember how many times I was out there talking to them, trying to relay details, so they can do the job right the first time.
I should have known, life would be too easy had they done their work well the first time.

PB had total 2 crews show, knocked out about 5 items including the bypass which is causing other issue now, and since last Thursday, I have not heard a peep from them. I sent them updates Friday (after plumber did bypass), then Sunday (after crew showed up for some cosmetic stuff on stone). Nothing back. Starting to get anxious again. These should be professionals I am dealing with, or am I aiming too high? <insert facepalm>

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.