Buy now and install in spring or buy later?

When you get the pool, you need to pull the tracking sheet and inventory the shipment. Make sure you have everything there. If you dont, contact the company to have them send it out n you'll have everything for install next year.

At 55 degrees the average person loses dexterity within 15 minutes. Does a kid last longer ? Of course. doesn’t make it a smart idea. I’m the biggest fan of having fun there is. In cold water I highly recommend making it a short amount of time having fun.

Attachments

• 6051252C-27C8-479D-923B-F51107854162.png
    6051252C-27C8-479D-923B-F51107854162.png
    385.9 KB · Views: 6
I bought my pool at the very end of March this year and didn’t get it set up until the end of last week of July (thanks to extensive leveling work and a LAZY husband!) but I had been tracking Intex AGP prices daily ever since February prior to that. They would fluctuate almost daily but I have heard the cheapest time is throughout the Fall when most people have closed or are closing their pools. I paid $700 on Amazon for my 18’ round Intex Ultra Frame in April (really kicking myself big time for not spending the extra $100 to get the XTR version...ugh!). I would wait a couple months, personally.

Which pool are you looking at specifically?

Last edited:
I bought mine n had it shipped in March. It st in the boxes til near August.

OMG me too lol!! That massive box took up so much space in my 2nd living room (the nice one “no one uses” lol), plus I had a big box with my larger upgraded filter sitting in there too! Well, mine was bought at the very end of March and arrived April 1st and sat in box until July 29th (which I pretty much consider August lol).

Last edited:
Reactions: Casey
I bought my pool at the very end of March this year and didn’t get it set up until the end of last week of July (thanks to extensive leveling work and a LAZY husband!) but I had been tracking Intex AGP prices daily ever since February prior to that. They would fluctuate almost daily but I have heard the cheapest time is throughout the Fall when most people have closed or are closing their pools. I paid $700 on Amazon for my 18’ round Intex Ultra Frame in April (really kicking myself big time for not spending the extra $100 to get the XTR version...ugh!). I would wait a couple months, personally.

Which pool are you looking at specifically?

I don't know if there's must correlation between the temporary pools bought at a store and a semi-permanent AGP with rigid wall.
Like I said, the sales I saw seemed to peak in January.

Reactions: thefloatqueen
I don't know if there's must correlation between the temporary pools bought at a store and a semi-permanent AGP with rigid wall.
Like I said, the sales I saw seemed to peak in January.

You could be correct. I’m just going based off my own experience. I would just think if you’re buying any type of AGP and want the best deal, fall or winter would be the best bet. But as always, YMMV.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.