Buster Crabbe Pool Coping and Clips for sale

Mar 9, 2013
Hello All,
We are filling in our old Buster Crabbe pool and hate the thought of throwing away the special coping and clips (I hear they are hard to find). Our pool is 16’x36’ and I have the coping and clips from a whole other pool that I bought in case some of mine went bad. Could be sold individually or as a lot, but shipping this stuff as a whole would likely cost a bit as it’s heavy. Shoot me a message if you’re interested.

*BUMP*
I haven’t had any interest in the coping or anything. Does anyone have any ideas for me? Probably going to just scrap it to save me some room in the shed. :cool:
Thanks!
It might be worth throwing out on Facebook marketplace. I've been amazed at what I can find - and get rid of - on there. I just bought a siding nailer from a guy a few states over for half new price that looked like it had been used once - just offered to pay shipping and he sent it my way.

Hello All,
We are filling in our old Buster Crabbe pool and hate the thought of throwing away the special coping and clips (I hear they are hard to find). Our pool is 16’x36’ and I have the coping and clips from a whole other pool that I bought in case some of mine went bad. Could be sold individually or as a lot, but shipping this stuff as a whole would likely cost a bit as it’s heavy. Shoot me a message if you’re interested.
Do you still have the coping? I need a 56”-58” beige piece. Also the plate that fits between coping. Sent both pictures.

Attachments

• 6B4C01A8-B6BA-48A0-BA4D-1C32022BC70D.jpeg
    6B4C01A8-B6BA-48A0-BA4D-1C32022BC70D.jpeg
    501.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 602B39DA-88D2-4B7F-B3C1-0674DFCA27A7.jpeg
    602B39DA-88D2-4B7F-B3C1-0674DFCA27A7.jpeg
    398.9 KB · Views: 11

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hello All,
Interested in all your J hooks

Hello All,
Do you still have copling?

Hello All,
Hello,
This is probably a bit late now but I just became a new member of TFP. We also have a Buster Crabbe pool and installed it in the late 1980's. It has and still is a fabulous inground pool(curved corner series). We are in need of a few coping pieces round and straight. If anyone has any we would certainly be interested!
Many thanks for reading this post...Boni and Howie

Hello All,
Do you still have the coping for sale??

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.