Bumpy floor

Forty four

Jul 5, 2020
Central Illinois
We just installed (ourselves) a 16x32 above ground pool. Our yard does slope so the pool is partially in the ground and we ran slotted tile around perimeter to help drain ground water. We have a sand base with a pad. Our floor, however is very bumpy-especially around some of the edges. We also have one small depression due to (I’m pretty confident) a crawfish, as we have a pond nearby. I’m confident in our construction, I’ve checked the ‘leveling’ of the walls and they may be off by 1/4”, if that. Since we are new to the above ground pool scene, we don’t know if we should be concerned about the bumpiness. Is it normal with ground settling with an above ground pool? I do not believe there is any leaking issues as we have not had any trouble with the water level.

Welcome to TFP! I wish my pool bottom was nice and flat with no bumps or divots but alas........it is not. It is what it is and no big deal!

I would love to see a pic of your pool especially what you have done around the bottom with the slots. I have an idea but need to see what you are working with before I move forward with my idea.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.