Build officially underway in Lehi, Utah

Welp, Murphy's law reared its ugly head last night. I was feeling good about progress and woke up to see a 20' section of my rock retaining wall collapsed. Completely Mostly my fault for not getting the brick retaining wall backfilled pronto. Turns out, my drip system valve was stuck open too...

The good news is, no damage to the pool, it is only 20 feet, nobody got hurt and now I have all the motivation I need to properly backfill.

Attachments

• collapsed rock wall.jpeg
    collapsed rock wall.jpeg
    343.6 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
I'm still waiting to get my rock wall fixed, so that's delaying finishing my landscaping, but here's a pic of the waterfall walls. ended up doing some pretty janky things to get these to work (mostly because I was too cheap to spend $500+ on each 3' weir.

Attachments

• waterfalls.jpeg
    waterfalls.jpeg
    407.9 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: Foxer
I'm still waiting to get my rock wall fixed, so that's delaying finishing my landscaping, but here's a pic of the waterfall walls. ended up doing some pretty janky things to get these to work (mostly because I was too cheap to spend $500+ on each 3' weir.
radar.jpg

Much respect, my friend. An owner build is one thing, an owner build of the magnitude that you tackled is in a whole other category. And it looks fantastic. Much, much respect.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.