Bronze Supporter
May 29, 2021
San Martin, CA, USA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Not sure if this is the right place for posting a bug report, but someone can move me if needed.

I've noticed that when I tell PoolMath to log the "suggested amount" of chlorine, it logs -1 gallon. I've had this happen twice in the past week or so, and had to manually correct it. I'm afraid I haven't had it happen enough to see any other pattern to it besides the fact that it's when I log "suggested amount". If I log a different amount, of course, I'm putting it in manually.

If whoever handles this needs more info, I'm happy to provide it.

Mixed news then…….
We’ve seen this bug on a few occasions in the past almost always on android devices. We’re working to recreate it but as you mentioned it’s so “hit and miss” it’s been rather difficult to do. I’ll bump this up on our issues list to see if we can have better luck

Wanted to add to this thread in case it helps as I am experiencing multiple (similar to above and more) issues with the app. We both got new phones and for whatever reason our pool math didnt transfer over so had to reinstall and re-sign in. I also got a new laptop around the same time so reinstalled the app on there as well. Both phones are android and laptop is HP. I am signed in correctly (at first it took a long time to get it to recognize me). I entered all my info (have actually uninstalled and reinstalled and re-entered to try to resolve issues) Things that are not working correctly-first the app on the laptop and the app on the phone do not show the same goal ranges but have the same info entered (attaching screenshots of both). We wondered if somehow the location on devices is affecting that? They should be the same but just trying to find reasons. Also, previously, once I put in what we use as far as bleach %, types of acid etc it always held that info and now I have to change it every time I add. When I change my target numbers it also will not hold. All last year my target FC was 4 (this is the number the app put in) 4 did well for us and in my mind I liked keeping it there as we have several grandbabies that swim and I like it not being super high if not necessary. Since reinstalling the apps it is now a target of 5 and yes I can change it for the moment but it does not hold. I can share logs but they arent completely accurate since I have been messing with numbers trying to see if it will hold the info.

Attachments

• Screenshot (96).png
    Screenshot (96).png
    43.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 209666901_2589262184708721_7677198045415933529_n.jpg
    209666901_2589262184708721_7677198045415933529_n.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 4
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.