Brushing pool sides?

Dave31410

Bronze Supporter
Feb 27, 2018
Savannah, GA
It seems like pool brushes are made for the bottom, not the sides. Because of the angle of the brush attachment you have to hold the pole at an uncomfortable angle to brush the sides. Is there a brush with a 90 degree attachment to make brushing the side more efficient. I have seen the Wall Whale but that does not change the angle.

i use a wall whale and i have no problem pushing it down the wall vertically. it doesn't scrape. only bristles touch the plaster. i stop once i swoosh down the the curve to my floor. I keep my pole parallel with the wall. arm straight out.

I recently switched to a sweepease brush and have absolutely no problems with it sticking to the walls. It's shaped like an airplane wing and minimal sticks it right onto the wall as you push downward. I understand what you are saying about the angle, but if it was a perfect 90 degree angle, you wouldn't be able to sweep the bottom of the pool comfortably. It's a give and take and most people do not want to buy two different brushes for their pool, I know I don't.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.