Brushing of the pool

Bvacchiano

Silver Supporter
Apr 6, 2018
Sugar Land, Texas
I’m just curious how often people in the south brush there pools that are over a year old. I ask because I do weekly and it honestly feels like a waste of time. Its 100% outside and I’m just trying to figure out why I continue to do so often. I keep my water chemistry pristine. Always in recommended CSI range and always above minimum FC. I also run my Racer (yes im one of the few without a robot) twice a day on a schedule. If you keep everything within recommended ranges I’m starting to think maybe once every 2-3 weeks. Thoughts?

I will say though I will continue to do spa weekly though.

While I’m not in one of the southern states, I’m in Southern California, hope that counts. I brush the sides probably every third day or so just to mix up the water. It’s just part of my maintenance routine.

I do not have a robot, I am still manually vacuuming once a week. All of this is relaxing for me.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.