Broken Laterals and Replacements

Hi all,
I have a "no name" sand filter (18" with 6 position valve assembly) I purchased a number of years ago and now have two broken laterals. They are twist lock style and I may be able to find replacements but if I can't I'm wondering if I can take a complete center column assembly for a brand name such as Hayward and put in this sand filter - assuming the dimensions all match up of course in terms of height, outer diameter of center pipe and width of the base with extended laterals? Or are these proprietary parts? Hoping to avoid buying a complete new filter due to two broken laterals.
Any info greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

Looks much like an 18" filter on Dohenys Pool site.
So I managed to get a couple of laterals that are the correct size but the twist lock style is different. So I am going to use glue to secure them in place. To me it looks like the laterals are PVC and the base of the center column ABS. Does that sound like a fair assumption? I want to make sure I get the correct glue type. Thx

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.