Rock Hill, South Carolina
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
So I somehow just managed to shear off this pressure relief valve. I believe it’s Hayward part # SX200G. It’s for a Hayward s244s sand filter. I’ve ordered more on Amazon, but won’t arrive until Saturday. Anything I can use as a quick replacement? I’m going to try and glue it back together for a temp fix I guess. Running the pool in recirculate now. Might just have to dump a few pounds of Cal hypo in and run the robot non stop.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Got the part! The fellow who installed my liner and my pool steps had one. He told me to come by his house tonight and I could pick it up. He refused to let me pay for it. Said it was from a filter he removed and was going to throw it away anyway. I would mention his name but he doesn’t advertise, doesn’t even have a Facebook page. He’s one of these old school guys, only way I knew about him and the only reason he fixed my pool was because his nephew and my son are friends and former teammates on the high school football team. Everybody who owns a pool needs an old school PB in their lives. I broke it trying to replace the o ring. I ordered the o ring that Hayward had listed as the replacement o ring and it didn’t seem to work. I over tightened it and broke it trying to stop the water from spewing out. Put the old flat o ring back on. I have no idea what o ring to replace this with now. Also not going to mess with it until the extras come in from Amazon.
0DFAFA2E-98B5-412A-AAAA-F4129E6500D0.jpegED2B3C96-596D-4AB2-A299-F6787D7766E5.jpeg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.