Brand of Cover Water Bags and Pillow (or alternatives)

goody222

Silver Supporter
Feb 6, 2018
Chesapeake, VA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
So I'm looking to purchase cover water bags and cover pillows on Amazon and the reviews are just horrible for everything! Do any of you have a brand you haven't had problems with? Or, do any of you have suggestions for alternatives? FYI, using a 30'x50' cover for inground pool in Virginia.

(pillow : I'm thinking of using a pillow to make water drainage / fall leave collection easier - I read one comment stating that exercise balls were great. I've seen tire inner tubes on listed on here but those don't seem high enough to make a big difference and can be pricy. I've also seen suggestions to use pool floats, but they all seem to slowly lose air during the summer and would be inaccessible under the cover.)

Aquablocks are the modern answer to the age old water bags popping. They cost more each but will last forever. There are several brands to choose from. One of which was Called ‘Hold Em Downs’. I’d probably get that one just for their creativity.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.