Bought some liquid shock today for the summer. Did I buy too early ?

debmar

Jun 19, 2019
MASS
After purchasing some shock for my pool, I read that it looses its potency, but if I keep in a a cool dark place it should be okay for when I use it during June-August. Now, I'm worried how long ago was it bottled? oh boy... Do these numbers printed mean anything as far as how old this might be. Thank you. (I bought early because I read there might be a shortage as people will buy to use a bleach replacement)

Attachments

• IMG_6903.jpeg
    IMG_6903.jpeg
    329.7 KB · Views: 32
After purchasing some shock for my pool, I read that it looses its potency, but if I keep in a a cool dark place it should be okay for when I use it during June-August. Now, I'm worried how long ago was it bottled? oh boy... Do these numbers printed mean anything as far as how old this might be.

It will be fine for a few months.

Reactions: debmar
The numbers do tell you when it was manufactured. The 20 076 on the bottle and the 20 075 on the box. Those were made on the 75th and 76th day of 2020, March 15th and 16th of this year.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.