Boost vs robot

I generally need to clean my bot’s basket every few days or at least once a week depending upon what falls from the sky.
Mine pretty much stays in the pool all season long & runs daily on a schedule (automation mode). I do take the time to loop the cord up every couple days to prevent it getting all twisty/kinked.
I winterize my pool so it doesn’t live in the cold water of winter which has been reported to lead to water intrusion of some components in locations that leave the pool open all year round.
They aren’t as rebuildable or as long lasting as a polaris but many feel the cleaning performance & energy savings are worth the trade off. Your mileage & budget may vary.
Mine was $500 so if it lives 5 yrs $100/yr for a continuously clean pool is worth it to me. I like that it’s completely independent of the pump/pool running.
P.s.
The Stig is my fave 😁

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.