BOLO!! (Be On The Lookout!)

YippeeSkippy

Mod Squad
Gold Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jan 17, 2012
Evans, Georgia
Saw these at Costco recently and having purchased three two years ago I can say they are the neatest thing to have!!!

HEAD Sport Full Face Snorkeling Mask

https://www.amazon.com/180%C2%B0-Snorkel-Mask/dp/B01HM1D2L8/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1524437057&sr=8-3&keywords=full+face+snorkel+mask

Adult sizes and kids sizes. You'll see *everything* in your pool, I swear. Great for inspecting surfaces underwater.

Maddie :flower:

Addendum: Amazon's price is a lot better than Costcos, and I didn't notice any improved quality in the Costco ones so I encourage those interested in them to obtain them from:
http://www.Smile.Amazon.com
The Amazon is the very same but this is how Amazon donates some proceeds to charities and Trouble Free Pools qualifies! I have all my Amazon purchases go thru the Smile link. It helps keep this forum advertising free, and up and running.

M.

YS, is the Costco different? Worth the extra money?

Actually I wasn't paying as much attention to price as to being glad to see them out there. I just noticed how much cheaper Amazon is.

Of course I hope if anyone is interested in these they would use "Smile.Amazon.com" and tag Amazon's charitable donation to Troublefreepools to help support this mission to help home pool owners. Right?!

Nice, these are a lot of fun! They are meant for surface swimming but diving to the bottom in my deep end is no problem.

Make sure you don't buy the panoramic ones, makes swimming in your pool feel like a fish bowl!

They are meant for surface swimming
I am looking for a mask that will allow me to snorkel in the Keys.......certainly not more than about 10 feet deep....observing the flora and fauna and squealing like a stuck pig when I see a barracuda.

Will these fulfill that mission?

I am looking for a mask that will allow me to snorkel in the Keys.......certainly not more than about 10 feet deep....observing the flora and fauna and squealing like a stuck pig when I see a barracuda.

Will these fulfill that mission?

I believe the instructions say for surface only, although I dive down with them, I'd say 10' max would work (there is a volume of air and you can't equalize like a normal mask). The beauty is they self drain and are perfect for hours of snorkeling, breathing using your nose and mouth is a luxury. I'd highly recommend you try it, just bring your traditional mask and snorkel as a backup. Also might need more than just spit to keep it from fogging.

Have fun!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.