Blue Wave Endurachlor NC3166 (Solaxx CLG240A) SWCG

SP, this post of yours has been sitting for way too long without even so much as a reply. I just wanted to make sure you knew we saw it sitting here and was waiting in hopes that someone might reply who is familiar with that product. But after this long, it was simply time to say hello and welcome to TFP! :wave: Certainly feel free to bump this thread and keep it active. You never know when someone will see it and reply. Thanks for posting.

Anyone have any newer feedback on the Blue Wave Endurachlor NC3166 (Solaxx CLG240A) SWCG? I am considering switching from liquid to salt and the price point is definitely appealing. Thanks
I would not recommend the Endurachlor. I had it for a year and it started leaking through pinholes on the plastic body. I reached out to Blue Wave and received a note that it was in their warranty department, but nothing else for months. I reached out to the BBB (because these things are not cheap). The BBB closed the ticket because Blue Wave never responded to them. If you check out Blue Wave's page on the BBB (Better Business Bureau), you'll see that it is riddled with complaints. They have a D- rating.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.