Blue Stains

fman47

Jul 8, 2019
Mays Landing, NJ
After my last backwash, the diatomaceous material circulated into the pool as the filter was returned to service. The materiel was heavy on the pool surface and it looks like the white plaster was stained blue. How can I remove the blur stain. Also, not sure why the earth circulated into the pool.

Please let me know of any ideas for the cause of the earth circulating into the pool and how to remove the stain

Welcome to TFP.

We need more information about your pool, filter, valves, and plumbing. Post pics of your equipment, plumbing, pool, and the stained area.

Inground 18x35 , 18000 gal with Plaster /spa & waterfall, Jandy Aqualink, whisperflo pump, Jandy Chlorine Generator, NG Heater, FNS 60 DE Filter, Polaris 9550 sport cleaner. Build in 2008, re plastered in 2012 because of cracks, opens May 15 to Sept 30

Attachments

• IMG_1726.jpg
    IMG_1726.jpg
    668.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1001.jpg
    IMG_1001.jpg
    688.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0999.jpg
    IMG_0999.jpg
    527.7 KB · Views: 8

Try the trichlor puck or vitamin C on the stain as described above to determine the type of stain.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.