Blue Residue in Salt Water Pool

CommGrad

Jun 3, 2020
Belmont, Michigan
Hi All!

I’ve been vacuuming up blue residue out of my 36k gallon salt water pool. We just opened May 11 and I haven’t checked the chlorine generator but it was clean when we started up the pool. All my levels are fine except the Cyanuric Acid one. But we are using Enhanced in place of it. (Per my pool store...) My pool is an inground with a vinyl liner.

Any ideas? I do think it leads to cloudiness at night in my pool... : (

Attachments

• 7DADC5D5-8109-43AB-81B5-F0BF4CCE65C6.jpeg
    7DADC5D5-8109-43AB-81B5-F0BF4CCE65C6.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 2
Hi, Mark. Enhance Summer a is easy-to-use non-toxic 3 in 1 solution designed to provide you with cleaner, cleaner and healthier water. Enhance Summer Will: 1. Protect chlorine making it last up to 3 times longer. 2. Replaces the need for chlorine stabilizer (cynauric acid) 3. Replaces the need for water clarifies and polishers. 4. Helps to reduce red eye irritation, itchy skin and unpleasant odors. 5. Compatible with all sanitizes, filter systems and pool surfaces.

Hi, Mark. Enhance Summer a is easy-to-use non-toxic 3 in 1 solution designed to provide you with cleaner, cleaner and healthier water. Enhance Summer Will: 1. Protect chlorine making it last up to 3 times longer. 2. Replaces the need for chlorine stabilizer (cynauric acid) 3. Replaces the need for water clarifies and polishers. 4. Helps to reduce red eye irritation, itchy skin and unpleasant odors. 5. Compatible with all sanitizes, filter systems and pool surfaces.

Also haven’t tried acid on the material. But I will today.

So what is it? Any ingredients or a link? Sounds like magic, which means trouble in a pool.

Is this it?

Is this it?
Yes. That is it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.