Aug 10, 2020
Las Vegas, NV
Can I use this as my liquid chlorine? I can't find "regular " bleach. Will the chlorine shortage also make it harder to find liquid chlorine or just the pucks? Common sense says both but the news is only talking about the pucks 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210504-080757_Sam's Club.jpg
    Screenshot_20210504-080757_Sam's Club.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 13
The kind they sell at BJs looks plain but has ‘color Max technology’ which is another polymer that causes foaming. I can’t get a clear zoom of the pic right now in a crummy cell area but it’s probably the same stuff as BJs

This is the info from sams club:

Description

Clorox™ Performance Bleach with CloroMax™ has 50% more uses for more concentrated cleaning power. Clorox™ Performance Bleach with CloroMax™ kills 99.9% of household germs and bacteria including norovirus, flu virus, MRSA, E. Coli, and Salmonella left on household surfaces such as countertops, floors, toilets and more. Formulated for 50% more uses, America’s #1 bleach is more concentrated so that it has more whitening and disinfecting power versus the previous Clorox® Performance Bleach. Get more cleaning power per drop compared to the previous Clorox® Performance Bleach and reduce the amount of bleach required for cleaning. Packed with whitening, dirt-fighting and disinfecting power, this laundry bleach contains CloroMax™ Technology to keep clothes whiter longer versus previous Clorox Performance Bleach; it also protects surfaces by reducing soil adhesion to make cleaning quicker and easier. Remove tough laundry stains from white clothes including red wine, grass, dirt and blood stains with the bleach that you can trust. A little goes a long way with Clorox™ Performance Bleach.

Specifications

• CLOROX™ CLEAN: Get more cleaning power per drop with this concentrated formula with 50% more uses reducing the amount required for cleaning (compared to Clorox® Performance Bleach)
  • CONCENTRATED BLEACH: More concentrated bleach with the Clorox™ whitening, dirt-fighting and disinfecting power you love and trust for your household surfaces and white laundry
  • DISINFECTING BLEACH: This cleaning bleach kills 99.9% of household germs and bacteria including norovirus, flu virus, MRSA, E. Coli, and Salmonella left on household surfaces with cleaning and disinfecting power
  • STAIN REMOVER: Packed with the power of CloroMax™ Technology, this bleach delivers brighter and longer-lasting whites, protects surfaces by reducing soil adhesion to make cleaning quicker and easier
  • AMERICA’S #1 BLEACH: Get the whitest whites with this concentrated laundry bleach that is filtered three times to deliver the purest bleach to remove 70% more stains than detergents alone

Warranty
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.

Assembled Country
USA

Component Country
USA

Shipping Options

Standard - 2 to 6 business days

I get my liquid chlorine gallons from a local farm & home supply store for $12 for 4 gallons, 12.5% labelled strength. Date codes seem to indicate it was manufactured about 2 months ago, so it should be at least 10% for a while. The manufacturer for the stuff I buy is in IL, Champion Products, and the store had PALLETS of LC just sitting there. However, since the pucks will be in short supply, I predict that LC supplies will be affected because of all the people who can't find pucks will start using LC.

Reactions: BigJohnsonsWife
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.