Bleach v corona virus - backup plan?

No need to waste alcohol or panic-buy. The latest CDC Guidance will save us all ...

I was just about to post this same question - I was allowed to buy two small ones at our grocery store and one larger one at CVS. Target, Lowe’s, and Home Depot seem to have some in stock online, but you aren’t allowed to buy it online, so I imagine they have a limit per customer as well.

There is already a thread on this.

Maybe a moderator can merge the 2 threads.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I keep being reminded of The Simpson’s episode where Homer saw an Alcohol fueled car at an auto show and envisioned taking turns at the pump. ‘One for you, One for me, One for you, one for me’.

At least when your area goes on mandatory quarantine, you will be stuck sitting in a lounge chair beside your pool. Other people without pools at their house or in apartments will go insane with boredom. My biggest fear is getting stuck in the house for 2-3 weeks with the kids because they have shut down the schools. At least they will be able to swim and I can proactively stock up on beer now.

@JoyfulNoise is probably working on some mathematical chemical thing as we speak.

Alcohol conteBT is determined with a hydrometer. They are very accurate for large concentrations.

Hydrometer Alcohol Meter Test Kit: Distilled Alcohol American-Made 0-200 Proof Pro Series Traceable Alcoholmeter Tester Set with Glass Jar for Proofing Distilled Spirits

• Haha
Reactions: RMcGirr83
Look at Walmart's pool section for their 12% liquid chlorine. My husband found plentiful new displays of pool chlorine last week. We know it comes in stock at Walmart each spring then out by August or so. Some folks looking for laundry bleach or liquid chlorine at hardware stores may not think to check Wallyworld's pool section.

Maddie :flower:

Look at Walmart's pool section for their 12% liquid chlorine. My husband found plentiful new displays of pool chlorine last week. We know it comes in stock at Walmart each spring then out by August or so. Some folks looking for laundry bleach or liquid chlorine at hardware stores may not think to check Wallyworld's pool section.

Maddie :flower:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.