BigJD's Pool Build by the numbers

Between all of the granite and all of the rain I am starting to get more than a little frustrated withe the process. At least the concrete collar is in ... They uncovered the pool bottom so it will dry out today. Hopefully we will see a poolcrete bottom tomorrow.

Plus side is that bonding and niche conduit is done and of course it is still way too cold to swim!

Liner is in but has issues. PB noticed two bad seams and got liner company to replace it. This impressed me.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303778447.753079.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303778447.753079.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 304

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Looking good!

If I were you I'd consider upgrading your pump to the 1HP 2 speed. I crunched the numbers and figured it would save me about 20 bux a month - give or take. I talked to Eli last week and he agreed it was a no brainer. He swapped out the original pump (1/2 HP Tristar) for the new one and the upgrade only cost me $50. $250 for the upcharge minus the $200 energy rebate from the state.

What do you guys think of this seam placement? Should I raise a stink?
Please excuse the algae. No power yet.

18b7b411-09c0-a86b.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.