Bestway Sand Filter

Can someone please help? We have a 22x52 Coleman pool and are wanting to upgrade to a sand filter. I have found one online that is a 1,500 gallon that says it's for pools up to 11,200 gallons. I called Bestway customer service to verify that's what I need and they told me I needed a 2,500 gallon for my pool but it was out of stock. I don't find anything of there even being a 2,500 gallon sand filter by Bestway. The filter that came with my pool was 2,500 gallon but it's not a sand filter. Is the 1,500 gallon one sufficient for my pool size?

I'll second that. I have this pump and filter on my 16x48 Intex and I love it. It's very quiet too. $239 is a great price for it too. They used to be over $400.

You'll need the Game adapters to connect it to the Intex/Coleman fittings, and a timer or some other way to turn it on and off. There is no built in timer or power switch.

I am hoping someone can help. I just bought a Bestway 16 X 48 pool and the pump it came with is awful! I want to upgrade to a sand filter but of course everything is out of stock because everyone has the same idea due to COVID. Does anyone else use a different sand filter for their Bestway pool? All Intex all sold out too....

As you can see by my signature, I use a sand filter and 0.5 hp pump on my 4075 gal Bestway pool. It's undersized; I should have gotten a 0.75 or 1 hp pump to get really good circulation.

I like the sand filter: it's easy to take care of and does a great job filtering my pool. I'm getting ready to replace it with a 1 hp pump and a 19" sand filter so I have the power I need.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.