Best Robot for safety ledges, benches and seats?

iTomHD

Sep 9, 2018
Ajax
Hey all!

I have a Bermuda fibreglass pool by Viking Pools (this one). It has curvy stairs and benches, and has a thin safety ledge most of the way around.

Anyone else have such features and has a robot that works really well in such a pool( Eg able to clean the curves stairs, the ledge, etc..)?

Any recommendations? TIA!

I don’t think any robot will reliably clean those areas. I think you’ll have to brush them onto the main floor and then let the robot take It from there. But call Marina Pools in Colorado and ask what they recommend.
I talked to Margaret @ Marina earlier this week about this very topic. She basically said it depends on things such as the depth of the water on given steps or wet/sun decks. She recommended the Warrior SI for me & this afternoon I'll be putting my newly arrived SI in the water for the 1st time. I figure even if I have to manually put the robot on my wet deck to get it to run that'd likely be an improvement over what I've had to try in order to keep my wet deck clean up to this point (brushing over & over).

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.