Best Robot Cleaner for this Pool?

Jul 10, 2011
Rockwall, TX
Pool Size
Ladies and Gentleman of TFP, what is the best cleaner for this pool? It is approximately 28k gallons, 41' L x 17'6" W (swimming area, not including ledges).
The PB is recommending the Prowler 920. I have used Dolphin in the past and liked it, but that was a 2009 model, not sure of the newer ones.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 1 (1).JPG
    1 (1).JPG
    363.8 KB · Views: 38
  • 2 (1).JPG
    2 (1).JPG
    424.3 KB · Views: 39
With that length pool be sure to check the power cord length versus the plug you have available. Realize it is best to not have the power supply/control out in the weather.

Many forum members have Maytronics/Dolphin. Call Marina Pool in Denver and talk with Margaret. She can guide you on which level of robot fits your needs/desires.

Formula27:

I love my Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus. It can reach 50' in length and cleans like a champ. I purchased it based on stellar web reviews and fantastic pricing. Good luck in your search.

I also have the CC Plus and also recommend it. The only gripe I have is that is occasionally gets stuck on the steps (every other use I would say). Nonetheless, I am only using it every 3 or 4 days right now and it does a very good job of picking up all the dirt that is blown in there (and trust me...Oklahoma is plenty windy!) :)

the prowler will work fine. you have the patio cover right there for the transformer to plug in. The only thing to keep in mind is the s200 is probably the better option because it will come with the anti-swivel cord, whereas the prowler does not. the cord on the prowler doesn't have problems but if the price is equal id go with the s200. The other thing is that maytronics has talked about a new poolside connect feature that they are coming out with, im not sure if they already have or not, but if you are building a pool that will have a robot in it I would definitely ask, because it can't be done after the build

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.