Best place to buy dohenys discovery/s200

For the Discovery it only makes sense to buy right from Doheny's. On sale for $719 at time of writing. I just talked to Marina Pools and price for the A20 is $659 and s200 $759. If I made an oops by posting those prices I'll remove them. Interesting that the A20 and s200 are supposed to be the same, but $100 different. Personally I think the s200 looks better.

For the Discovery it only makes sense to buy right from Doheny's. On sale for $719 at time of writing. I just talked to Marina Pools and price for the A20 is $659 and s200 $759. If I made an oops by posting those prices I'll remove them. Interesting that the A20 and s200 are supposed to be the same, but $100 different. Personally I think the s200 looks better.

None taken! [emoji23]

They are identical except for color. Yes Discovery back down to $719 today.

A20 at Marina is currently the best deal on the siblings. Call for pricing and to order.

I just received my mesh filter basket insert which I believe comes with the S300 and S300i. It's overpriced but oh well. I plan to keep it in along with the fine filters. That will keep the little pieces of debris out of the fine filters which I can't rinse out easily. Just a resolution to a minor annoyance for me. Not a necessity at all.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.