Best Cleaner Recommendation

Oct 2, 2016
Tampa/FL
Burnt out reading threads. So, decided to post. My pool (see signature) is screened and pretty clean. If there are any leaves, their are just a few oak leaves someone tracked in (small). Oak bloom "balls" are a hassle because they fit through the screen mesh, then fIoat, then get stuck to the walls, then get waterlogged, then drop to the floor. I want to stay under $400 unless it's really justified. I'm not against a quality vacuum system either, I just don't want leaky cheap suction hoses or nuisance issues. I do have benches, steps and a sun deck, all adding rounded edges and crotches to maneuver.

Let me have it. I'm not trying to be cheap but I think it may be worth a try at the less expensive options first.

Thanks in advance for your input!

Re: Ugh-Best Vacuum Cleaner Recommendation

I would ditch the suction side cleaner all together and get a refurbished Maytronics S 50, Active 10 or E 10 from poolpartz dot com. Your smaller screened in pool doesnt need much in a cleaner and mechanical suction or pressure side cleaners are like tube style tv's.... outdated!

All three are under $400.00

Very quick shipment from them. Quite pleased with my refurb. I almost never try to talk to anyone when buying online. Just my approach. Worked well so far.

There is no one at Poolpartz answering the phone. Not a good sign. Anyone else have an opinion?

Email them, they responded very quickly to my questions and were very nice. I would have no issue buying from them, but usually you can find the same model for more but when you weigh the two year warranty versus one, to me its worth it to pay a little extra.

There is no one at Poolpartz answering the phone. Not a good sign. Anyone else have an opinion?

Call these people below. They sell a lot of high end cleaners, but they will give you an experienced un-biased opinion on the best cleaner for your budget, and they have lots of models. They are very knowledgeable and extremely helpful, and also seem to have some of the best prices, especially on parts.

Pool Cleaners - Robotic | Marina Pool Spa & Patio

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.