Best AG oval pool?

jscott82

Feb 26, 2019
louisville ky
Hi yall! We are currently under contract with a house and there is an oval AG pool with deck surround. The pool is in rough shape and will need repairs or replacing. If you were installing a brand new AG pool, which one would you buy and why? We live in Louisville Ky, which is in a valley. Our summers are hot and humid, our winters are cold and icy and spring is very wet with lots and lots of rain.

*we will get everything properly inspected by a professional upon moving in. But I don't wanna be upsold on a product thats not necessary. We will be new pool owners and need lots of advice.
Thanks!

Hi and what a fun time in your life! You will LOVE having a pool! I am SO glad you found TFP as your pool will be Trouble Free!

First "rule" for pool ownership is to NOT go to the pool $tore!!! Just about everything you will need for the pool can be bought at Target or Walmart! How neat is that??? Here is a link to share what I mean: Trouble Free Pool

I am hoping you will not have to replace the whole pool. The liner might need to be replaced but that is easy. What I would like for you to do is take pics of the pool and equipment when you are able. Share the pics here. Make notes on all of the equipment-model and sizes. We can help you determine what is what and what needs to be done to bring it back to life.

Kim:kim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.