BBQ Islands

DrDave

May 13, 2008
Fallbrook, Ca
It has been about 10 years since I visited this Forum. I got an email yesterday mentioning it from a BBQ Island plans customer. The only thread I found that might cover islands was locked so I couldn't read any of the posts.
DrDave

Thanks for the welcome. A lot has happened in the past 10 years. We retired 8 years ago and quite honestly, 2 years before and since retirement my free time has been taking care of Retirement. You would be surprised at the time involved in managing a large piece of property, Investment monitoring and medical appointments. I will check out the link. Thank you!

So Dr what do you need? I’m just about to build a Kitchen island bench. What a nightmare. The gas hob is on the island with the range above. My wife bought the range with flue kit. I safely stored it away till needed. When I needed it it was about 3” short. No one bothered to ask my wife how high our ceilings are. So now I’m waiting for the new fabricated flue to arrive.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.