Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Truclear / Ei
My son was playing with one of those infernal "swim" toys that require a battery. He opened it up and his younger brother took the battery and threw it in to the pool. By the time I discovered what had happened and found the battery (at the bottom) the battery had created a stain on the bottom of the pool, similar in appearance to a rust stain. The surface is quartz.

Any ideas of how to remove the stain? I read on an old thread about using vitamin C tablets. Would that work?

Ok, i removed it after about 40min. It worked OK. Stain is almost gone. I can still see it but maybe because I know it’s there. Thanks!

Ok, i removed it after about 40min. It worked OK. Stain is almost gone. I can still see it but maybe because I know it’s there. Thanks!
Good. Leave it be a few days and see if you can still 'see' it. Then try the Vitamin C again.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.