Central NJ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
We got pretty well hit by Henri (about 9" in 2 hrs!), so my levels are all a bit out of whack. So far the water looks fine, but suggestions on order of what to attack would be appreciated - thanks! We had been keeping our FC at about 5 (a lot of young swimmers in the pool...), so should I toss in some LC or add some time to our SWG to get back up there?

FC: 2.5
CC: .5 (if even)
pH: 7.5
TA: 60
CH: 200
CYA: 40

Reactions: Bvill16
Hi Luric, I am in Rockland and Henri hit us hard too (not to mention the few days of rain preceding it). I had to pre-drain some water in prep of the storm and lost a lot of salt during the process so I know your pain.

Your levels look good based on the recommended levels in the ABCs. Your CYA is a bit low (so is mine and I was just about to post another thread about it). However, using the 4.5% ratio of CYA/FC you're spot on. Disclaimer: I am definitely no expert.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.