AZ Remodel imminent

All of those should be easy to fix. I would give him this list and let him work through it item by item.

Unreal they did not attach the wires! WOW! What a thing to forget :roll:

The color of the plaster is very pretty! It will only get better as it cures!

Kim:kim:

Howdy neighbor,

I'm in North Scottsdale near Pima and Pinnacle Peak. I'd love to make some mods like this to my pool as well - get rid of built in (useless) spa and convert the steps to a Baja shelf.

Can I ask who you went with builder wise, and if you don't mind, the cost to get this done?

Thanks, and congrats - looks great!

Howdy neighbor,

I'm in North Scottsdale near Pima and Pinnacle Peak. I'd love to make some mods like this to my pool as well - get rid of built in (useless) spa and convert the steps to a Baja shelf.

Can I ask who you went with builder wise, and if you don't mind, the cost to get this done?

Thanks, and congrats - looks great!
I'll PM you

The picture above...the water looks amazing....what a beautiful color.
I'm very happy with it overall and would choose that color again in a heartbeat. The only thing second guess myself on is the tile choice. I thought we were going to go with a very light surface so wanted to do blue tile. We decided to go with a blue surface and stuck with the tile because I really like the design. But if I did it over again, I'd look at other colors in the same tile for some contrast.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.