AutoPilot or...

Jnet

Gold Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Mar 15, 2017
Chicago/Northwest, IL
I'm pretty close to pulling the trigger on an SWG. The Auto Pilot looks great, and although I don't need the pump relay, I like the other features. I think the manifold design is really smart. I'm stuck, though, with the Pureline SWGs that Inyopools is selling. They're ridiculously cheap. I know, there's probably a reason for that, but at 40% of the price of the Autopilot, I need some convincing. They have a Pureline 60k gallon model that will be available soon. My pool is 40k gallons, and it gets lots of sun. Capacity is definitely a concern. Anyone have experience, words of wisdom?

I'd buy the Pureline if I need a replacement. I'm so cynical that I think the Hayward and Pureline are made from the same design by the same workers. Inyopools is very reputable, I'd be surprised if they haven't tested them out. In addition, any warranty issues are handled directly by Inyopools. Get one and keep everyone posted on your thoughts!

P.S. the 60,000 gallon model is now available. My IC-60 runs 20 hours in the summer and 10 hours in the summer to keep up.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.