Automatic renewal or not?

pypeke

Silver Supporter
Jul 31, 2015
Southeastern Oklahoma
Refresh my memory, please. If I was a Silver supporter last year, will my account automatically renew and go through my credit card again? I can't remember when I signed up last year. I can't do without this forum's help.

Also, when I use Amazon Smile to help TFP, does it automatically stay on TFP or do I have to change it or check it periodically to make sure the $ goes to TFP? ( I have never used Smile before.)

Thanks!

Also, when I use Amazon Smile to help TFP, does it automatically stay on TFP or do I have to change it or check it periodically to make sure the $ goes to TFP? ( I have never used Smile before.)

Amazon Smile will retain your charity until you change it. Also, when you go to smile.amazon.com, it should always show you your charity just under the Amazon search bar.

I personally forward a donation per year to the site.
The message I attach to the payment is that it is paying my dues.
(Secretly, I am concerned that if I stop, my pool will know, and take revenge on me!) :)
But honestly, with all the $$$ these people have saved me over the years, what I donate is but a fraction of what I would have been paying to the pool stores.

With all the amazing advise that I have received on this forum, I too want to contribute more to the upkeep of the site and it's continued growth. I already proudly display a TFP sticker on the back of my truck and have Amazon smile setup for TFP. I think I would like to up my stripes to a gold supporter if Marty can show me how!

I personally forward a donation per year to the site.
The message I attach to the payment is that it is paying my dues.
(Secretly, I am concerned that if I stop, my pool will know, and take revenge on me!) :)
But honestly, with all the $$$ these people have saved me over the years, what I donate is but a fraction of what I would have been paying to the pool stores.
I just became a supporter. This site has been so incredibly helpful and the members are awesome! Thank you to everyone who helps make this site happen!! :)

Reactions: mknauss
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.