Auto cover in Winter

Therapydoc

Apr 29, 2023
Missouri
I’m a new pool owner and first time closing is coming up soon. We have a 20x40 with apc auto cover. Do you guys raise the water level or leave it at usual level ?

Also what are your thoughts on a pool pillow or something in the center to give it a little more support. Anything to do to support the lead edge of the cover ?

I’m in southern missouri so usually our snow load is minimal but want to be prepared for anything

Do you have tile along your water line?

You don’t want water freezing on your tile line as the water will get behind the tile and break it or pop tiles off.

Let me know if you can see my signature so I know. I don’t see it on my side with my last post

20x40 vinyl liner with polymer hydra sides. Cantilever concrete coping. 9 ft deep end with APC 365 auto cover. Vinyl over steel corner step with 2 aqua genie and one return. Hayward cartridge c5030, Hayward super pump XE, Hayward aqua rite 900 salt chlorinator

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.