Tampa, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Reading here that people are happy with the Asurion warranty on their Betta Se purchased from Amazon.

Are you purchasing this warranty from Amazon or directly from Asurion? I don't seem to find any mention of this on the Betta SE page?

I was first considering buying the "used" Betta SE which comes with 1 year warranty, but it seems you can't buy their extended warranty on the used models. So I'm back to new, which is fine, just wanted to know where you all are purchasing the warranty from.

thanks!

I think Amazon has changed their policy on Asurion. I cant seem to find add an Asurion warranty to many items anymore. You might be stuck buying the Betta warranty which if you cant get Asurion I highly recommend

thanks for the thoughts. Yeah, I want to say I remember being prompted for an add-on warranty at Amazon beforebut I really never paid attention until I went specifically looking for it today and couldn't find it anywhere.

I may just buy the warranty thru the manufactrer direct, assuming they will sell them for an Amazon purchase. I've seen a few Amazon flash sales that get these things at $100 off so I'd like to wait for one of those to pop up again.

You might also want to consider buying the SE Plus. It will allow you to charge the unit when you have cloudy days, or in the winter when the days are not long enough. It is not much more and you will find that feature worth it.

Being in Tampa your pool is open year round and you will like that feature.

Reactions: heckofagator
You might also want to consider buying the SE Plus. It will allow you to charge the unit when you have cloudy days, or in the winter when the days are not long enough. It is not much more and you will find that feature worth it.

Being in Tampa your pool is open year round and you will like that feature.
My new SE Plus is doing a really good job on day 1. Not that many leaves in the pool yet but a storm is coming tonight so I’m leaving it in the pool until the morning. Spoke with an Amazon Rep and he told me they didn’t offer a warranty on these robots and that I need to buy it from the manufacturer. I called Betta and they said I can order it on their website. $39.99 for an addl 1 year on top of the 1 year that it comes with and $59.99 for an add’l 2 years.

Last edited:
Glad you mention the warranty for something purchased on Amazon. I had emailed Betta to see if we could purchase their warranty on an Amazon purchase and they never did reply.