Are you an empath? Empaths love water/nature, and pets

SBall

Jun 27, 2017
Nashville, TN
LOL...I hope that does not come across too odd, but empaths love water, nature, and pets. My wife is a pediatric occupational therapist and she works primarily with children that have sensory issues. She and I are both empaths big time, and we absolutely love being in or around water, and have always had fur babies. We have a boat and the lake has been our stay-cation for the past decade, and now we are just so excited that we have our pool. Im going to guess that a very high percentage of those on this forum are highly empathetic.

#14 is about nature/water

Traits and Signs of an Empath | Exemplore

Moderators, feel free to move this elsewhere if it makes more sense.

Oh no. (Or yay?) I thought I was just a water baby, but that set of descriptions hit pretty close to home!!

Oh no. (Or yay?) I thought I was just a water baby, but that set of descriptions hit pretty close to home!!

NO kidding...I have always loved water and always had a heightened sense of other people, but until my wife started researching these areas for the kiddos, it really put our personalities into perspective. Our middle son is an empath too.

This is the purrfect place for this!

YES! I am an empath! It is both a blessing and curse at the same time.

I have a pool with lots of woodlands to walk in with my critters! LOTS of critters!

:) We love our dogs and being outside in general.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.