Houston, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Core-35
Before I go out and buy one of the recommended home test kits (recommended by this forum), I wanted to check some kits that I found in my late Father's garage. He has a Leslie's 9-way test kit and Taylor K-2005 also from Leslie's. I don't know how complete this kits are (supplies) nor if they test everything I need to check chemicals in my mother's salt pool with a Core35 salt cell.

Thanks!

I wouldn't depend on the old reagents. The Leslies 9-way is not really worth saving. If you replenish the K-2005 with new reagents, you still need to purchase the FAS/DPD test (about $25 I think) to get all the tests you need.

I think I would just toss the old ones and get a new TF-100, K-2006c or the Cadillac TF-Pro. The Pro has a SmartStir that the others don't and it will make you feel like The Mad Scientist! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.