AquaRite No voltage and amperage After some time

Diesellaf

May 20, 2020
St-Rémi
Bonjour monsieur, j'ai un problème avec mon Aquarite avec TuboCell 15 Au démarrage, après quelques minutes les voyants d'alimentation et de génération restent allumés et il n'y a plus de tension et d'amplis. Je ferme l'interrupteur et réinitialise sur auto ou super chlorinate et réinitialise pour fonctionner pendant n'importe quelle minute J'ai changé la thermistance Merci pour votre aide

Here is a translation:
Hello sir, I have a problem with my Aquarite with TuboCell 15 At startup, after a few minutes the power and generation LEDs stay on and there is no more voltage and amps. I close the switch and reset to auto or super chlorinate and reset to work for any minute I changed the thermistor Thanks for your help

Bonjour monsieur, j'ai un problème avec mon Aquarite avec TuboCell 15 Au démarrage, après quelques minutes les voyants d'alimentation et de génération restent allumés et il n'y a plus de tension et d'amplis. Je ferme l'interrupteur et réinitialise sur auto ou super chlorinate et réinitialise pour fonctionner pendant n'importe quelle minute J'ai changé la thermistance Merci pour votre aide

Translated by Google to...

Hello sir, I have a problem with my Aquarite with TuboCell 15 At startup, after a few minutes the power and generation LEDs stay on and there is no more voltage and amps. I close the switch and reset to auto or super chlorinate and reset to work for any minute I changed the thermistor Thanks for your help

Bienvenue à TFP.

Post all the diagnostic readings.

@JamesW

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.