Aquapure Board Test Reading Slightly Off

Those pins arc and burn off pins sometimes. I use dielectric grease on the pins and keeps this problem away. The grease keeps a solid continuity which minimizes arcing.
Is the arcing between wire socket and pin? If socket and pin arcing is the problem would you not want conductive grease? I though dielectric grease is NOT conductive. Would you not want something like carbon conductive grease between pin and socket?

If pin to pin arching is the problem then I think dielectric grease would be appropriate.

1715697567648.png

Dielectric also shields the terminals from corrosion.
I think dielectric at the base under the o-rings and retainer plate is a good idea but definitely not a good idea on the pin to socket connection. If anything that should be conductive grease.

I often find people think dielectric grease is for electrical connections when it really is for insulation and keeping water out.

Ever since I've been using it I haven't had not even one scorched or burned off pin. When I wipe the grease they are like brand new. When the cell gets replaced I don't bother with a new cable either as there's almost never a difference old or new connection wise.

Ever since I've been using it I haven't had not even one scorched or burned off pin. When I wipe the grease they are like brand new. When the cell gets replaced I don't bother with a new cable either as there's almost never a difference old or new connection wise.
What brand of dielectric grease do you use?