AquaPure 1400 Tri-Sensor Adapter Problems

Jul 14, 2014
Miramar, Fl
Had replaced Tri-Sensor one month ago. No Chlorine Generation started a day ago and found green light on trisensor adapter flashing. Wuold not go away, even a after pwer down. Inspected TriSensor seemed OK. Changed to previous adapter board and working fine now. Do these adapter boards go. Can I get a replacement from Jandy/Zodiac?

I'm not sure what green flashing light you are referring to, but try pushing the small recalibrate button on the board. Make sure the system has been running for a least 5 minutes then press and hold for 5 seconds. They seem to the need to be calibrated every now and then.

Thanks for reponse. Sorry, I should have been more specific. The green light is on the adapter. It is supposed to come on after holding for 5 sec on a system that has stabuilized flow (about 5 minutes running puymp). The green light on the adapter lights up, but it begins to flash (i.e. does not stay lit up). This is what happened to me originally one month ago so I replaced tri-sensor and also replaced adapter that came with it. Recently the adapter would not stay green after calibration, it flashed on and off. So, after inspecting sensors (OK), I replaced the adapter with the old one I had swapped out and it began to work again. Although it's a bit of shotgunning the trouble, it seems the adapter went bad. Has anyone had expeience with a bad adapter. What does the flashing mean (bad adapter or bad flow sensor).

Although it's a bit of shotgunning the trouble, it seems the adapter went bad. Has anyone had expeience with a bad adapter. What does the flashing mean (bad adapter or bad flow sensor).[/QUOTE]

I have the exact same issue. The Green LED Flow Indicator on the Adapter Board is Flashing. Holding the Calibrate Button in does not change anything. This is on a year old system I bought new to replace my original AquaPure 1400 system. While I have been battling constant algae problems this year and been thinking the AquaPure has not been intermittently producing chlorine most of the time. There are no other Error Codes other than the No Flow in the window. No Beeping to otherwise tell it is in an error state. I have checked the cell and it is perfecting clean as are the filters and skimmers. Where can I get a replacement Adapter Board?

I'm not sure where you can pick up just an adapter board, but you might try it without the board and see if it works. The board is supposed to increase the signal level to get more accurate readings, but mine works better without the board, YMMV.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.