AquaLink Z4 “No Module & Tri-Pure” fault

Danpoolman

In The Industry
Jun 3, 2023
Northern NJ
I’m having the same issue....multiple times. Controller locks me out with the message “No Module” and “Tri-Pure” alternating. I’m a Jandy dealer/installer so I’m working with my area rep and tech support who have been very helpful. This is my personal pool. First they sent a new controller/user interface. That worked for about a week and then the same fault came back. They decided to send me a new PCB (system brain) which has not arrived yet. In the meantime, I was having my electrician by-pass the AquaLink so I could at least turn on the pumps with the breakers, when he found that the circulation pump relay was faulty. I have an extra relay that wasn’t being used, so we switched it out with the faulty relay. Everything worked perfectly. For about 10 days, and now I’m back to the same fault “No Module & Tri-Pure” and totally locked out. Strange thing is, all 3 times this has happened it was preceded by overnight heavy rains. Each time. I don’t believe in coincidences, yet I can’t find any evidence of water getting into the unit. I’m perplexed. I’ll repost as I work thru this issue, but this is a difficult one to solve. Any help would be appreciated and shared with Jandy Tech Support.

Welcome to TFP.

Have you tried running the Aqualink and Aquapure standalone without them connected and communicating?

I’m having the same issue....multiple times. Controller locks me out with the message “No Module” and “Tri-Pure” alternating. I’m a Jandy dealer/installer so I’m working with my area rep and tech support who have been very helpful. This is my personal pool. First they sent a new controller/user interface. That worked for about a week and then the same fault came back. They decided to send me a new PCB (system brain) which has not arrived yet. In the meantime, I was having my electrician by-pass the AquaLink so I could at least turn on the pumps with the breakers, when he found that the circulation pump relay was faulty. I have an extra relay that wasn’t being used, so we switched it out with the faulty relay. Everything worked perfectly. For about 10 days, and now I’m back to the same fault “No Module & Tri-Pure” and totally locked out. Strange thing is, all 3 times this has happened it was preceded by overnight heavy rains. Each time. I don’t believe in coincidences, yet I can’t find any evidence of water getting into the unit. I’m perplexed. I’ll repost as I work thru this issue, but this is a difficult one to solve. Any help would be appreciated and shared with Jandy Tech Support.
I have the exact issue you are having, including the heavy rain "coincidense". Going nuts trying to find a solution. Wondering a few things, does your internet service / wifi go down with heavy rains ? Is it possible you are getting that No Module error when the controller loses connection to the internet ? Do you have a salt water system connected to your controller ?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.